- WORK ANYWHERE
- FULL TIME
- 3 - 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Ecosystems was conceived with the mission to create a company focused on people.
The work we do every day is not just business — it’s our life’s work. We began with simple business principles that remain our core foundation today. Cultivate an environment based on respect, integrity, courage, honesty, excellence, and service. We invest in people and creating “raving fans” of our clients, colleagues, and community.
Now Hiring: Product Manager
The Product Manager will be responsible for communicating product vision, managing priorities, and executing. You will work closely with the Development Team, Marketing Team, and Sales Team in an agile capacity to make Raving Fans of our customers, internal stakeholders, and power next-level innovations of our platform.
As a Product Manager with Ecosystems, you will:
- Manage client requests for software enhancements, working with our UX team and product development
- Deploy and manage systems (e.g. Jira) and processes for prioritizing and grooming product tickets and enhancement requests
- Create wireframes for new enhancements as a launchpoint for the UX team
- Become an extension of the development team, joining tri-weekly scrum calls to ensure sprints align with stated priorities and customer commitments
- Support development in managing an agile process and the prioritization of ad-hoc requests that were not part of original sprints
- Establish relationships and recurring calls with strategic customers to educate them on newly released capabilities and to capture enhancement requests
- Over-communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure unified alignment on product innovation and the cross-pollination of best-practice product usage across clients
- Manage technical product documentation, such as API docs, and manage designs for how Ecosystems integrates with third-party platforms
- Support technical calls with customers interested in understanding platform architecture
- Support the ongoing maintenance of security/compliance certifications (e.g. SOC 2), penetration/vulnerability testing, etc. and own related communications with prospects and clients
- Support sales in responding to RFIs/RFPs, ensuring product strengths/differentiators are highlighted
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and SaaS experience.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Track record of managing successful products
- Ability to demo, gather requirements, and brainstorm designs in a customer-facing capacity
- B2B SaaS or Enterprise software and solutions experience
- Familiarity with agile software development and sprint-based planning
- Experience with JIRA or other systems used to submit and track product enhancement requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfort with technical documentation, such as API documents
- Experience using Figma or other wireframing packages is a plus
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, as well as cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail and drive for consistency.
- Self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Must be flexible with changing priorities, and have the ability to meet established deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, gritty, curious, results-driven, always looking to learn and improve
- Embodies our company values: R.I.C.H.E.S. (Respect, Integrity, Courage, Honesty, Excellence, Service)
- Fully remote position – Work from anywhere