- WORK ANYWHERE
- FULL TIME
- 3-7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
You think logically but inventively, mixing qualitative insights with quantitative ones. You thrive in a collaborative environment in which you transform qualitative, sometimes ambiguous value propositions into logical, cohesive, and quantified models.
The right candidate loves modeling but has a keen interest in software and technical account management. They are conversant in both technical and strategic terms and can translate requirements between the two for clients.
Candidates might have experience in client-facing, consultative settings or heavily quantitative, analytical disciplines but prefer a role that blends the two.
- Model business value frameworks (value engineering) based on client needs and implement/maintain those models for clients in the Ecosystems platform
- Manage stakeholders, content, and projects for existing accounts
- Advise clients on optimal use of the Ecosystems software and support enablement efforts of that software
- Implement Ecosystems content/features for new and existing clients and act as main technical point of contact
- Evangelize and explore novel uses of new software features and act as technical liaison between clients and development
- Advise internal resources on strategic internal projects, often of a technical or analytical nature
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets/statistical analysis software
- Experience with data visualization and reporting packages is a plus
- Experience with value selling/value engineering is a plus